Karuna Essentials is committed to complying with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), which came into effect in May 2018.
We hold information respectfully and with due care. Your phone contact details, email address and postal address will be retained on our records only for the purpose of our business relationship.
We may like to keep you informed occasionally about new products and/or let you know about special offers.
We assure you that we will not share your personal data with any third parties.
The GDPR policy operated by Karuna Essentials explains your rights under GDPR.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations- the right to be forgotten
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance of the Data Protection commissioner.